Monday, February 7, 2011

My day job VERSUS my passion.

Define passion.
any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.



God's passion is truly for me and you.
For most of my life my day jobs have been my passion, but my passions have changed over the last year.
Do i really want to be in a 9-5, in front of a computer that is ruining my eyes from staring at it all day?
NO. Absolutely not.
My ultimate dreams = To have a cupcake bakery, do hair, be foster and adoptive parents, open a daycare  and to sing!
WOW. Ive got a lot of work to do.
I want to be where GOD wants me to be and no other place will do.
Fasting.Seeking.Praying. Lord lead me!
My dreams are there, just waiting. Patiently.
Wish me luck as i begin this journey of finding my true destiny and being who God created me to be. To live my dreams. Im not looking for easy, but to find my place.
A great leader's courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.

No comments:

Post a Comment